We have had a busy and successful first half of 2016 at the AMS clinic – including a number of exciting accomplishments across our different programs.
- Our comprehensive care model has been recognized and adopted by national and international organizations
- Our maternal and child health program has continued to grow with 156 healthy, HIV-free babies being born between January and May (read more about this in our latest report posted here)
- Our organic gardening program has continued to expand with new gardens being established and more patients providing their families with home-grown, healthy produce
Today, 15 June, there is a fantastic opportunity to support all of these programs! Wednesday, 15 June is a GlobalGiving Bonus Day – which means that when you donate to one of our programs your contribution will be matched by 50%!
Tomorrow, beginning at 9:00 a.m. EDT (4:00 p.m. Uganda) GlobalGiving will match all contributions (up to $1,000) by 50%! This is a wonderful opportunity to increase your contribution to our work – when you donate during Wednesday’s Bonus Day you have the opportunity of touching even more lives!
Matching funds typically run out fast, so please donate as close to the 9:00 a.m. EDT (4:00 p.m. Uganda) start time as possible! The bonuses will apply to all three of our projects, please click on one of the links below to donate:
- Comprehensive HIV Treatment for 12,000 Ugandans
- Stop the Spread of HIV from Mothers to Babies
- Improving HIV Treatment with Nutrition Support
Thank you for all of your continued support!
Dr. Pasquine Ogunsanya and the AMS team